Do you have an interest or qualification in Marketing & Social Media? Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to help bring a campaign to life?
We have a standout opportunity for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to join a rapidly growing tech leader on a permanent basis!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Junior Marketing Coordinator based in Taunton, Somerset. This is an exciting role joining a vibrant creative & marketing team, supporting your development as a Junior marketing team member - your career is in great hands. We are either looking for someone with an interest and self-taught experience or someone who has already worked in a creative marketing/social media environment.
The working hours are 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and working office based. The annual salary is £22,000 PA with salary reviews going forward.
* Support the execution of the marketing communications strategy.
* Supporting the Marketing Department, including coordination of activities, writing content, overseeing suppliers.
* Work with the team on product launch campaigns monthly.
* Implement social media plan and on-line initiatives.
* Regular budget administration and updates to support Marketing function.
* Helping in any area of Marketing as and when required, such as; Advertising campaigns, exhibition organisation, photography, creation of leaflets and spec docs and general administration.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* An interest and some experience hands on in a creative environment, with social media or marketing.
* One year's experience in a junior marketing role would be an advantage.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Positive and motivated attitude; proactive and positive approach to daily tasks and outcomes.
* Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and customers alike.
* Willingness to speak up and voice ideas and opinions when asked.
* Good sense of humour.
The outstanding benefits package includes:
* 28 days annual leave, increasing by one day per year
* Private medical insurance
* Free parking onsite
* Career progression routes
* Company pension
* Wellness programme & 50% off gym membership!
Closing date is 30th January 2022.
To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Jack. If you have the transferable skills required Jack will call and email with more information to discuss this with you confidentially.