Are you a Psychology graduate with an interest in developing your experience in working with students with additional needs? Do you have relevant experience or an interest in working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social, Emotional or Mental Health (SEMH) needs or PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties)?
Are you hoping to go on to become an Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist or work in Clinical Psychology?
You can work part time, full time and if you are looking for a temp to perm role, please apply
• A patient and understanding approach
• An interest in working with students with SEND
• Be flexible in your approach
• Existing DBS check on the update service- NEW DBS CHECKS CAN BE APPLIED FOR
• Existing experience working with children or adults with SEND advantageous, but not required
• Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
• Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
• Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
• Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
If you want to discuss the opportunities please contact Frances on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.