Senior Project Manager - Leeds - £50,000
The Role -
Prestige Recruitment are working with a dynamic client company based in Leeds, this company is looking to take on board a full-time creative and driven Senior Project Manager within their operations department.
The company specialise in helping designers create the world's best workspaces, their solutions are used for zoning and defining space, creating flexible spaces and achieving acoustic comfort and wellness solutions for the modern working environment.
The successful candidate be responsible for the safe and commercially satisfactory delivery of all projects.
To deliver all aspects of the company products through the quality and safety processes, to the highest standards of quality and safety, on time and to budget. Zero Accidents, zero mistakes
Hours of work from Monday - Friday, 07:00- 16:00
Key Technical Know-how / Skills
1. Prioritisation skills
2. Experience, Knowledge and ability to meet the key challenges.
3. Ability to be flexible / multitask based on work-flow demands
4. Attention to detail.
5. Good problem-solving skills.
6. Leadership skills.
7. Communication skills at all levels, colleagues, customers, suppliers, consultants and site teams.
8. Excel and Word computer skills to a good business level
Key Performance Indicators -
* To manage staff colleagues and take full ownership of project delivery from factory to completion., site teams and subcontractors.
* To develop an efficient, safe and effective team.
* To achieve completed projects with * To Ensure Company Safety and Quality Objectives are always adhered to.
* To manage projects and site crews, from ordering plant and materials, to van hire and crew management.
* To ensure effective communication skills are developed by the teams, to allow them to effectively communicate with each other and deliver the company goals through a team effort
* To help develop the individuals in the team to have the correct skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the company and allow them to carry out their duties and responsibilities with total clarity and understanding for effective delivery.
* To deliver profitable projects.
* To communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
* Maintain/promote good work practices.
* Provide direction and leadership to associates and assist where required.
* Create and develop a highly motivated team.
* Maintain a safe and clean environment with the workforce.
* Ensure customer's requirements are met.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
1. To deliver quality finished goods on time, in full, with zero defects.
2. To meet strict customer deadlines
3. To introduce a culture of target driven operatives, with strict adherence to safety, quality and procedures.
4. To drive site efficiencies to achieve, On Time, In Full, (OTIF) to Budget With 5. To maintain and better margin.
For Further Information, Contact Prestige Recruitment today