We are currently working with an independent, privately owned Technology Provider deliver tailored, managed services to medium and large enterprises nationwide. They are actively expanding their team and on the search for a Customer Experience Team Leader to join their Reigate office, initially working from home but then moving to a hybrid way of working post pandemic.
To manage the day-to-day running of the Service Desk:
* Reviewing all the daily work queues, ensuring that SLA's for each work queue are met.
* Proactively planning the day, to ensure enough time is set aside for completion of all daily tasks. Redistributing work amongst the team as necessary
* Responsibility for all Service Desk managed queues
* To promote and conduct exemplary customer satisfaction standards throughout all work conducted, and throughout the department you are responsible for
* To review work completed by the department through a quality management system, where customer satisfaction standards are measured, and reviewed with staff to promote customer excellence
Review of service desk processes:
* Proactively create and change existing processes, where applicable.
Change processes within agreed timeframe's where problems arise, to ensure continual improvement is maintained.
Point of escalation:
* Always be available for an escalation and to manage the escalation through to completion. Ensuring the customer is always kept updated
* To be available for escalation support for all team members should the case require assistance past which the Service Desk Analyst is able to advise
* To take ownership of all major service managed escalations. Maintaining regular communication and updates with the customer whilst utilising the escalation function within the CRM for clear visibility and reporting
Ownership of customer complaints and feedback
* Ensure all SLA's are met, and documented processes are followed through to a satisfactory outcome for the customer and the business
* Full ownership of any service-related Major Service Outages (MSO):
* Following our Major Service Outage (MSO) process documentation. Contacting the relevant escalation support teams and suppliers.
* Notifying the company with any relevant clear updates using the MSO process.
* Ensuring the Service Desk Analysts are following the agreed process.
* Customer service/account management Experience in Telecoms, Network, IT contact centre or IT industry
* Team leader experience/capabilities - good leadership experience required, ability to motivate, strong problem solving skills as well as relationship building.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and excellent telephone manner.
* Proven Track Record to deliver great customer service. Ability to lead a team and deliver great results
* PC literate.
* IT Microsoft office proficient
* Exposure to databases preferred
If this sounds like you, Apply Now