Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 - £34,000 Basic + Unrivalled Job Stability + 3 Shift Pattern (No Weekends) + Overtime + Pension + Benefits Package
Work as an electrical maintenance engineer for a UK leading industrial engineering company who can offer unrivalled long term job stability. Great package on offer working in a highly technical engineering team for a company where you will be treated as more than just another number.
This industrial engineering company supplies to major retailers UK wide and continues to grow. They require an additional electrical maintenance engineer to join their highly experienced team to help improve site reliability and minimise downtime. Work a role where you will feel appreciated for a business that recognises your importance.
* Electrical Maintenance Engineer role - 3 Shift Pattern (No Weekends)
* Carry out planned / reactive maintenance and breakdowns
* Conduct electrical fault finding and repairs (single and 3-phase wiring / some PLC's)
* Working on a rotating 3 shift pattern (earlies/lates/nights)
You Will Have:
* A background as a electrical maintenance engineer / industrial electrician or similar (manufacturing / industrial / ex forces welcome)
* Strong electrical engineering skills - single and 3-phase wiring, PLC fault finding knoweldge etc
* You must be commutable to Newbridge on Wye
Please apply quoting reference SE928 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, electrical fitter, maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, industrial electrician, electrician, shift engineer, Llandrindod Wells, Newbridge, Newbridge on Wye, Builth Wells, Llanwrtyd Wells.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted