London 2022 Start
The JCW Group
Founded in 2007 as JCW, our consistent year-on-year growth has seen us evolve into JCW Group - a full-service global talent provider comprising of 6 specialist brands, each with a focus on delivering sector-specific talent solutions to businesses worldwide. Operating from our 7 International offices and there is a real opportunity to grow and further your long-term career with us.
We work across financial services, life sciences, and technology markets, partnering with some of the world's most exciting companies to identify, select and place experienced professionals into their businesses.
This is a generalist role within the Legal & Compliance team which reviews, and advises on, the business's systems, controls, and contracts.
The role will offer a wide range of experience in regulation and financial services and will support the firm with putting in place appropriate controls and procedures to meet its legal obligations.
The Compliance Administrator supports the Compliance Executive in carrying out the day-to-day administration of the Compliance department by supporting the UK, USA, and German sales teams in their deal processes and monitoring the Company's risk profile. They work side by side with the Compliance Executive and report directly to the Head of Compliance but are expected to work autonomously and escalate issues using their best common sense.
What You'll Work On
* Compliance & Risk Monitoring activities
* General support of the Legal & Compliance team with daily compliance activities
* Supporting the team with monitoring of firm and client activities
* Assisting the team with orderly record-keeping and file organisation
* Assisting the team with regulatory reporting
* Assisting the team with the preparation of compliance reports for the Board
* Supporting the team on breach investigation and preparation of findings
* Supporting other internal stakeholders to help build a good compliance culture
* Any other duties as required from time to time
To thrive in this role, you will be a self-starter who can learn quickly and can understand the application of financial regulations to the firm's business. You will have strong attention to detail and a high standard of organisation. You will be able to work independently on allocated tasks, but also enjoy collaborating with both your fellow team members and with other stakeholders within the business. You will be able to demonstrate the drive and tenacity to complete work during challenging times, to help the team achieve their objectives.
* Business German and/or French highly desirable
* Self-starter with the confidence to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills at all levels
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* An enthusiastic, positive and proactive mind-set
* A team player willing to support a team in achieving its goals and objectives
* Ability to work independently
* Tenacity to deal with challenging situations