nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Provide subject matter expertise (SME) on the nCino platform, Salesforce Platform, and technical design for clients over $25 billion in assets on primarily Partner led projects of focused scope under general direction. This position will also require SME and configuration on client paid engagements for optimization enhancements and new feature implementations in Customer Success. Help customers to analyze their current architecture, define their target and develop a roadmap to implement our leading Bank Operating System built on Salesforce. You will then help them to realise the benefits of our Bank Operating System by being the Technical Lead for the Enterprise Delivery Team. This position is based out of London, UK.
* This position is 80% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Salesforce platform and development platforms), 10% Analysis, and 10% Project Management
* Work with nCino implementation team consisting of Banking, Configuration, Integration and Product Development SME(s) to define the work breakdown and detailed tasks
* Utilise an Agile process to assess a customer's current state, determine future state, understand the gaps and put in place a repeatable systematic implementation plan for 12+ month implementations at major enterprise banks, globally
* Communicate to technical, business and executive customer stakeholders to set appropriate expectations related to customer commitment and requisite resource allocation for a successful deployment and confirm schedule
* Work cross-functionally with multiple departments including Solution Architects, Delivery Consultants, and our nCino partners
* Analyze the current and future state data, technical, application and business architecture needed, verify and modify recommended implementation plan based on customer input and existing/inflight customer projects
* Following final solution architecture delivery recommendation by the nCino team, assist in design and troubleshooting during implementation to ensure final architecture meets client business needs and maintains alignment with nCino core product development direction
* Assist in future communication, training structure, etc. to establish repeatable process for onboarding additional consultants
* Work closely with nCino Support to resolve customer data cases
* Handle multiple projects effectively while continuing to deliver exceptional quality
* Train on methodology including streamlining, simplification and automation of tasks
* Think out of the box to come up with creative solutions to customer issues
* Translate customer requirements into implementation plans
* Drive customer success with a team player attitude
* Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* 4+ years' experience with Salesforce architecture experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
* Salesforce Developer 401 and Administrator 201 certifications
* Large FI experience, particularly with the Loan Origination/Servicing Systems, Enterprise Architecture framework
* Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
* Knowledge/Experience of various data encryption methods
* Passion to deliver the high quality solution to banking customers with an all-in commitment to what we do
* Position requires up to 70% travel. Candidate must be willing to travel as needed in order to accomplish required team goals and continue to foster team cohesiveness
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
UK candidates only