Project Manager/ Project Engineer
Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: £30k - £50k Depending on experience and qualifications, plus bonus and benefits
Deliver the UK energy transition.
You will be part of a team of exceptionally bright project engineers and project managers and benefit from working in a pioneering environment in the renewables sector for a company experiencing accelerated growth.
- Plan, design and manage large engineering projects from inception
- Involved in different stages of the project process from an early project rights development stage through to build and commissioning
- Responsible for delivering projects through to commissioning in budget and on time
- Assist in business development and project development
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with project managers/project engineers to ensure project success
We are looking for smart and driven engineers who can quickly adapt in a culture of excellence.
- Solid engineering grounding, degree qualified (1st / 2.1) in STEM subject (for Project Engineers), in other subject or equivalent experience (for Project Managers)
- Minimum two years work experience in an engineering environment
- Highly organised, respects tight deadlines and committed to excellence
- An accountable problem solver
- A positive, self-motivated, proactive, committed doer and quick learner, who is able to work under pressure
- Good level of general IT literacy and demonstrable problem solving abilities. Software development skills and leadership skills are desirable but not necessary
- Electrical /power engineering background is highly desirable
- Strong sense of responsibility and contribution to common goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Eligible to work permanently in UK.
About the team:
You will join a small, agile and multi-disciplinary team, leveraging your own unique skills to accomplish our goals. We develop and project manage the physical build of our sites and create our own software systems to control them. Our team members specialise in project management, electrical, systems and software engineering.
A challenging, stimulating and flexible work environment where talented professionals will be encouraged to forge successful long term careers.
Bonus; company pension; flexible working hours; health insurance, flat management structure and bright spacious modern office environment.We are committed to equal opportunities.You must be eligible to work permanently in UK to apply for this role.