Our client is an industry leading global provider of services within pharmaceutical testing, development and manufacturing for both clinical and commercial use.
With the benefit of a global, established name, yet working on the specific site in South Wales within a small collaborative team, this opportunity gives you the chance to be a part of a growing business and to make a genuine contribution.
The opportunity for progression and development is very realistic especially given the plans for site expansion.
This position will be a new addition to the growing Analytical Operations team that is fundamental in providing support to production and product development.
The key focus will be GMP analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediaries and finished products. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting HPLC equipment.
* Relevant BSc minimum in scientific subject
* Previous experience in use and maintenance of analytical equipment (e.g. HPLC, GC and other instruments used within a chemistry focused lab) - ideally 1 to 2 years
* Experience of GMP and related documentation/processes is essential
* Ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment
* Can do approach, with an easy going nature that is capable and happy to communicate at all levels
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy