Are your passionate about helping others and making a difference to people lives? WE ARE TOO!!
This is what Halina (the Carer) said after our induction training " It was the best training I've had in my professional life. Łukasz, the trainer, was very professional, supportive and patient. Information presented in a clear, understandable way. Friendly but professional person. Has a lot of knowledge and experience. "
What do you gain by working with us?
* Caring team who supports you whenever you need it - support from dedicated Care Manager and Personal Care Manager.
* 24/7 Promedica24 helpline.
* Progression opportunities.
* Access to various trainings completely for free!
* Job offers tailored to your skills.
* Perks (including access to virtual GP's and over 300 discounts from your favourite retails and brands).
* Free training, annual refresher courses and the enhanced DBS provided.
* £1200 bonus when first 12 weeks completed (T&Cs apply).
* Incremental bonus for clients and employees referrals.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Private pension scheme.
* Fully covered costs of transportation nationally.
* Free accommodation and food while you're on placement.
What do we gain by having you in the PM24 Family?
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate people to join our team! Experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be given. Don't worry you will be carefully matched with a clients by our team of experts.
As a professional live in carer, you will provide outstanding care that will enable your client to live a happy life in the comfort of their own home. Every little thing that you do will help to make a huge difference.
What we are looking for?
* Clean DBS (which is covered by Promedica24).
* Right to work in the UK.
* Willingness to travel.
* Communicative level of English.
* Dedication and reliability.
* Friendly, caring and supportive nature.
Are you ready to make a difference to someone else's life?
As a live-in carer you provide support to clients in their homes. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
* Companionship - sharing conversation and spending time together.
* Personal care - assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support.
* Helping with mobility - some clients need assistance getting around the home.
* Overseeing medication - all according to the client's care plan.
* Household chores - help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes.
* Preparing and cooking meals.
* Running errands - assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
* Other medical support - extra training is provided for more complex support needs as well as first aid training