Registered Mental Health Nurses
Rate of Pay - £18.50 - £25 per hour
Location - Newcastle
Day and Night Shifts available
Full and Part Time Hours available (Flexible shifts)
Pin Point Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses that are passionate about providing high levels of care and support to individuals with mental health conditions in a safe and supportive environment.
As a Registered Nurse at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties would include:
* Leading the team during each shift by coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided, ensuring risk is effectively managed and that you remain accountable for the care given.
* Ensure that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met at all times.
* Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective and non-discriminatory communication methods.
* Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
* Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change and promote health and best practice.
* Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
* Maintain accurate, clear and complete records both written and electronically.
* Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
* Registered Nurse Qualified RMN with an Active NMC Pin
* Excellent clinical skills
* Leadership skills
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
What We Can Offer
As a Registered Nurse with Pin Point Health and Social Care you will have access to the following:
* Full time and Part time work dependent on your circumstances
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Mandatory assessment day and recruitment onboarding process.
* Revalidation support from our clinical team and your local branch manager
* "Refer a friend" scheme*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
Pin Point Health and Social Care are a national health and social care agency with a proven track record of delivery in the healthcare sector. We provide both temporary and permanent staffing solutions to our clients from our network of branches across the U.K