Pathway Group aspires to be an organisation that Changes Lives Through Skills and Work with the aim of making a meaningful and impact difference to clients and learners. We do this by becoming an indispensable partner of choice to funding bodies, other lead providers, employers, and supply chain delivery partners.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Customer Services Business Administration Tutor to provide high-quality education and training for learners completing all courses related to Customer Services Business Administration. The role is to deliver an effective programme of learning with quality teaching, whilst assessing learners against the relevant awarding organisation and industry standards. You will help learners needing to develop their Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours, as part of their main vocational studies within Customer Service and Business Administration.
You will plan and deliver Awarding Organisations requirements with learners on the course. This includes the development of the learning experience, its delivery, assessment, and the progress of learners on the course.
We expect you to:
Have a high level of subject knowledge and course delivery, ensuring the timely and successful achievement of teaching standards. You will support the learner's regular studies to ensure the smooth and effective running of the course, to the highest possible standards. This is addition to being responsive, adaptable, and comfortable with multiple learners with varying needs so that learning outcomes are met. You will understand the importance of providing people with the skills, knowledge and support they need to succeed.
Your main responsibilities as the Customer Services Tutor will be to deliver high-quality learning with successful outcomes related to the chosen vocational programme, meeting the needs of learners and organisational priorities and to develop and implement programmes of embedded learning which provides learners with functional skills relevant to their vocational and employment needs.
Requirements of the Role
You will be accountable for managing the performance of students and delivery of the Customer Services course, initially and growing each student's experience, for a successful completion of the programme.
You will advise and mentor learners on the embedding and assessment of each programme, as taught in their vocational programmes and maintain delivery standards equivalent to or higher than a good as per the education inspection framework, striving for outstanding.
As well as delivering high-quality vocational sessions, you will establish strategies for dealing with poor attendance, punctuality, behaviour and class performance as well as keeping registers and other student information as required by funding rules and for statistical purposes.
You will provide direction and take a leadership role in the implementation of learning outcomes and development, and ensure all learners have the highest possible outcome and all-round experience, in accordance with Pathway Group Values and OFSTED regulations.
* To support learners in the development of their practise through standardisation and sharing best practice
* Promote a high-performance positive culture where learners are enthused and motivated to perform to their best, through supportive and professional leadership and management
* Assess knowledge and understanding through teaching, learning and assessment
* Support learners to develop their behaviours relating to their course
* Assist in the co-ordination of learners' exams and/or assessments
* Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs
* Be a proactive team player, possessing effective organisational and planning skills, including the ability to manage own diary and caseload
* Excellent communication and coaching skills
* Focused on developing the potential in people
* To contribute to the broader delivery of overall learning, through additional pastoral support
* Identify individual learner needs, implementing and reviewing SMART targets for their assessment plans
Knowledge and Skills
* Possess a recognised teaching or training qualification at level 3 or above (hold or be working towards), which could include any of the following: Level 3 or 4 Award in Education and Training, Level 3 PTLLS teaching qualification or equivalent or Diploma or Certificate in Education
* Experience in educational delivery and have working knowledge within the training/education sector
* Experience of 1:1 based delivery as well as larger group sessions
* Be an excellent learning mentor providing support and guidance to help our learners succeed
* Commitment to CPD/professional development/safeguarding
* GCSE Grade A*-C in English, Maths, and IT or equivalent
* Occupational competence in delivering vocational qualifications
* An understanding of curriculum design and assessment
* Up to date knowledge of the education inspection framework
Previous experience and current competence of working within the Skills Sector and in a tutor delivery role
Relevant and up to date teaching and assessing qualifications, with knowledge of all funding and assessment avenues
Ability to work collaboratively with staff and students at all levels across the Company
Good organisation skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and work to learner's needs
Thorough working proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Using multi-teaching strategies to adapt and cater for all learners within the programme
Some final words:
"As a new team member you are expected to hit the ground running and be competent with dealing with Hr Administration swiftly in a way that is lean, agile and responsive"
Pathway Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered