PAYROLL TEAM LEADER
A market leader in the HR sector is looking for a Payroll Team Leader to manage a small team of Payroll Administrators, Contact Administrators and Subject Matter Experts and provide expert assistance in outsourced services.
They have a great work environment, and you can choose from a host of excellent benefits. Make the most of their rewards to support your health, family, travel or leisure. You can select from options such as car salary sacrifice, holiday trading, health insurance, restaurant discount cards and much more!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As a Payroll Team Leader your key duties will include:
* Working as the first point of contact in the delivery centre for team
* Being the representative in a Managed Services dedicated account
* Managing the escalation process
* Creating tickets in HR Workspace
* Categorising and prioritising queries, requests and issues
* Working as the first escalation level for Tier 1 and Tier 2 agent in a Comprehensive Services Delivery Model
* Responding to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise.
* Producing regular and on-demand payroll reports and statistical information according to the agreed services
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
To be considered for the Payroll Team Leader role, you must have:
* Previous experience in a fast-paced Payroll environment
* Previous team leader or supervisory experience
* Excellent knowledge of payroll processes
* Strong leader, with strong management and organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Payroll Team Leader is the right position for you