Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Business Engagement and Communications Officer on an initial 3 month contract.
The main requirement of the role will be make Bristol's city centre and high street businesses aware of funding and grants available to support the recovery from the COVID pandemic. You will engage with businesses to understand their needs as well as work with them to assess grant applications and worked with other partnerships and organisation to deliver tailored solutions.
The initial requirement will be to engage with businesses and generate awareness through a communications strategy followed. You will then develop relationships with businesses and groups as well as gather the information needed to create solutions and support grant applications.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following skills and experience:
* Business Development
* Business engagement and partnership development
* Ideally experience supporting and working with SMEs
* Organising and running business events such as workshops or webinars
* Ideally experience working with the public, private and voluntary sectors
* Able to understand business and client needs
* Working to deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and dealing with a diverse audience.
This role will be based across Bristol as well as office / home based.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
Pay Rate: £17.06 per hour plus accrued holiday pay