IT Cloud Infrastructure Team Leader
Clarion Chase is currently working with a global organisation with their offices just outside of Chester to recruit a Cloud Infrastructure Team Leader,
Within this role you will lead and manage a new team of Infrastructure Engineers across Cloud platforms both Azure and AWS.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for the following,
* Provides technical leadership to optimise the performance of IT Cloud Infrastructure.
* Oversees the planning, installation, maintenance and acceptance of new and updated infrastructure components and infrastructure-based services. Aligns to service expectations, security requirements and other quality standards.
* Advises on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs.
* Contributes to preparation of software implementation procedures with fall back contingency plans.
* Contributes to identifying new areas of capability improvement within the organisation which may be enhancements to skills, technology, or processes.
* Allocates routine tasks or project work, in line with team objectives and individual capabilities. Monitors quality and performance against agreed criteria to make learning recommendations or to escalate concerns.
* Leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation of changes.
Key Skills required,
* Experience of M365 support and deployments
* Knowledge of supporting Azure or AWS Cloud Environments
* Solid knowledge of MPLS/SDWAN and Networking
* Windows Server and Active Directory
* Experience of HyperV and VMWare
* MCSA 365 or AWS Certification
My client is offering a salary up to £60,000 depending on experience for this position including excellent benefits
Interested!?! Send your up-to-date CV to Chris Butler at Clarion Chase for review
Clarion Chase is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position