Are you passionate about software Quality Assurance?
Are you motivated, self-driven, responsible and reliable?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Want to join the dynamic, growing domain of FinTech?
If so, read on...
My client, a leading UK/US FInTech SaaS solutions company, is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to continue improving the quality of its highly respected banking software.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating detailed test cases (both manual and automated) and test plans to include both functional and non-functional tests for functional, integration, regression, performance and other types of testing
* Creating and maintaining test beds of data required to conduct automated testing
* Executing automated test cases and documenting detailed results of outcomes
* Opening defect logs as required with sufficient detail for remediation by development
* Working with product owners, developers and others in the organisation to understand product requirements and functional implementation to support testing activities
* Working with IT resources to set up and maintain test environments as required
* Working with teams to define test scope for releases and evaluation of results to determine/recommend suitability against test entry, suspension and exit criteria
* Providing input and recommendations to management on all technical aspects of the QA testing practices
* Working in a fast paced, agile environment with minimal guidance
* Mentoring others as needed
Knowledge / Skills
* 7+ years of testing experience
* 3+ years of automated testing experience
* Experience with Bash/JS/HTML/JSON/SQL
* Expertise in performing load tests
* Very high level of attention to detail
* High level of problem solving skills
* API testing experience
* Knowledge of codeless automation tools (i.e. Leapwork)
* A.I. tooling
* Azure/cloud VM management experience
* Security/OWASP application testing
* Change management knowledge
* Prior experience with JIRA, Zephyr for JIRA, JIRA Agile, Angular, Java and Linux OS
Based in City of London
N1 (nearest tube Old Street)
Hybrid working at present