Assistant Financial Accountant
ASM Assembly Systems is a world leading supplier of best-in-class equipment and technological process partner for the electronics industry.
We're a true global leader supporting electronics manufacturers across healthcare, automotive, telecommunications and consumer products and we're passionate about our purpose - developing next generation technology that is enabling the digital world, making everyday life better for millions of people.
We're looking for a Assistant Financial Accountant to join our fantastic team in Weymouth, Dorset on the UK's beautiful South Coast.
As a Assistant Financial Accountant you'll draw on your background in continuous improvement of accounting and business processes and help ensure the continuity of the business through:
* Performing all aspects of General Ledger Accounting including closing/opening of ledgers, calculation of accruals, prepayments, intercompany recharges for month end
* Preparation of monthly Management accounts and reporting packages for UK entities. Providing explanations of figures to UK finance team
* Preparation of annual tax packs for review with Financial Accountant. Assist in preparation of UK tax computations
* Ensure all UK Holding budget requirements are met and stakeholders are informed at each stage
Your background will probably include:
* Qualified, or actively working towards completion of, CIMA, ACCA, or part QBE or equivalent qualification
* Preferably SAP experience or hands on UK GAAP/IFRS account preparation
* Possess experience working successfully in an accounts role
* Has a logical approach to problem solving and likes to work methodically
* Knowledge of UK tax knowledge and experience of preparing tax packs desirable but not essential
If this role is for you please apply below