Our client are currently seeking a bright and highly organised Customer Services Administrator to join their team. You will be part of a busy and professional department where attention to detail and ability to follow process is a must! Previous experience within professional services would be an advantage although not necessary.
* Entering contractual information onto the system
* Ensure Direct Debts are accurately set up for when contracts are activated
* Produce to distribute monthly invoices
* Manage client contracts through life cycle of their agreement
* Provide 5* customer service to clients and their customers
* Produce and provide management reports
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Previous experience working with database software
* Previous B2B customer service experience
* Highly thorough and organised
* Very professional manor
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice