Staff Nurse - Pre-operative Assessment
Private Hospital in Kingston-upon-Thames
£36,829.14 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Staff Nurse - Pre-operative Assessment to join a fantastic private hospital in Kingston-upon-Thames.
The ideal candidate will have effective interpersonal and communication skills, and a commitment to delivering the highest standards of care and service to our client's patients.
Package for the Staff Nurse - Pre-operative Assessment but not limited to:
* £38,760 - £42,423.15 per annum
* 37.5 hours per week
* Opportunities for training and development
* Excellent benefits package
Staff Nurse - Pre-operative Assessment requirements:
* Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 of the NMC register
* 12 months post-registration
* To receive delegated patients from POA Sister/Lead, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care within protocols
* To undertake a risk assessment for the patient anaesthetically and surgically following review of patient Health Questionnaires
* Advise patients on their pre-operative medication requirements
* Communicate effectively with patients, relatives, consultants, nursing staff and AHPs
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Maintain accurate patient records, completing documentation to ensure seamless multidisciplinary communication
* Commitment to personal and professional development
* Ensure adherence to requirements from external bodies such as the National Joint Registry
Please apply via this advert for the Staff Nurse - Pre-operative Assessment role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Staff Nurse - Pre-operative Assessment role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise