Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Team Leader - Endoscopy to join a fantastic private hospital in Kingston-upon-Thames.
We are looking for a Team Leader who will be responsible for the management of staff and resources within the endoscopy team. The successful applicant will work with the Theatre Manager to ensure the provision of high quality, evidence based and patient centred care for patients and endoscopy users.
Package for the Team Leader - Endoscopy but not limited to:
* £43,860 per annum
* 37.5 hours per week
* Opportunities for training and development
* Excellent benefits package
Team Leader - Endoscopy requirements:
* RGN or ODP Qualification
* Recognised post registration course relevant to Endoscopy
* Evidence of CPD
* Teaching and assessing qualification
* Degree or Diploma in Nursing / Healthcare.
* Sedation Course
* 5 years post registration
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in Endoscopy at senior level
* Well organised and able to organise the work of others
* Able to lead the process to achieve JAG accreditation
Please apply via this advert for the Team Leader - Endoscopy role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Team Leader - Endoscopy role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise