Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Lift Service Engineer on a permanent basis.
Working from home you will have full autonomy to carry out service and minor repairs around the West London area as and when required.
Job Title: Lift Service Engineer
Salary: Negotiable depending upon skills and experience + standby + on call + Turn of key
Hours: Full time working Monday to Friday + on call
Location: West London
* Manage your own service route with minimal supervision.
* Attend breakdown call outs.
* Carry out minor repairs as and when required.
* You will work throughout your designated area but will also assist Engineers in other areas covered by the branch as and when required to do so.
* Participate in the call out rota covering West London.
* Carry out responsibilities in a safe and proper manner both for self and for the well-being of others.
* Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained.
* Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with clients
* Ensure reports are completed within a timely manner including all the appropriate information required for follow up work to be completed reducing return visits.
* Mentor and coach Engineer Mates/Trainees.
* Ensure the company vehicle is kept clean, tidy and road legal at all times.
* Appropriate PPE will be provided, and its use is mandatory, and any loss or defect must be reported and replacements obtained.
* Ensure you always have essential van stock by liaising with your branch.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
* Time served with demonstrable experience servicing passenger lifts.
* A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent.
* You will be versatile working on various makes and models of Lifts.
* You will be confident to work on your own initiative.
* Self motivated with fantastic time management skills.
* Full clean driving license.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Mehtab Sabir at Imperial Professionals