Health Safety and Environmental Advisor
Start - Immediate interviews taking place with ASAP start
Salary - 30-32K Per Annum (Full Time)
Location - Maidstone
Benefits - Company benefits provided.
Working with a highly successful manufacturer in Kent, we have the pleasure of recruiting a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to supporting the HSE Manager; managing HSE systems, implementing policies, improving culture, behavioural changes and employee competence.
To be considered for the role; candidates will be able to provide
1) 2/3+ years' experience in a similar role (those from an engineering/ manufacturing environment will be highly advantageous
2) Have their NEBOSH Certificate (Or equivalent)
3) AIEMA Professional Training (Environmental Training - or equivalent)
4) A passion for all things Health and Safety.
A short synopsis of duties includes: (Full JD can be discussed with speaking to myself)
1) To provide full support to the site management team, in fulfilling their responsibilities of HSE on site
2) For implementing Group Health, Safety and Environmental policies on site
3) Support the investigation of accidents (including more serious accidents or environmental incidents)/ slips trips and falls with line managers, employees and OH. Ensure all data/ documentation is appropriately logged and preventative actions taken.
4) Consult via workgroups and consultation forums for the benefit of 'sharing good practise'
5) Manager/ Develop/ Deliver Training where required (Maintaining an HSE training Matrix)
6) Promote HSE culture and awareness
7) Manager on site COSHH compliance requirements and maintaining documentation/ registers.
In return to get to work in a forward thinking, innovative and highly supportive company; who will actively support you within the role, promote training and development for your benefit where required and provide a healthy challenge for your next career move.
If you fit the requirements of the role and wish to be considered, then please submit your CV immediately to avoid disappointment. I look forward to speaking to you soon