About Heartland Care Recruitment:
Here at Heartland, we are passionate about care recruitment and believe that every role in this field is vital in making a difference. Our team of locally based specialists are here to listen to our candidates and assist them every step of the way. Our HICARE values, centred around honesty and communication, guarantee you the best possible experience when working with us. Heartland candidates also enjoy exclusive benefits including free training, complimentary uniform and CV assistance.
About the role:
Our Client are currently looking for Part time Health Care Assistants to pick up shifts on an ongoing basis. It is a 54 Bed Residential home, for older persons. The client are looking specifically for Day Shifts 08:00 - 20:00. The client is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Care Assistant, who can assist residents with their immediate needs.
* Duties include assisting residents in their day-to-day tasks,
* Working closely with individuals to support them in their everyday practical and personal tasks,
* Personal care
* Food assistance.
* The home promotes activities for the residents and due to its substantial gardens and rural setting, you will assist the residents on outdoor walks and other outdoor activities such as gardening etc, no two days are ever the same!
* A minimum of 3 months working experience within an older person care setting.
* Operate with a caring, compassionate and empathetic attitude.
* Excellent time keeping and communication skills.
* The ability to accurately follow instructions and keep records.
* Work well in a team and when under pressure.
* Be reliable with excellent time keeping skills
* Competitive pay rates
* Bespoke weekly payroll options
* Knowledgeable, locally based and friendly consultants
* Flexible working hours and patterns to suit you
* Free Mandatory Training courses
* Free additional CPD courses; including The Care Certificate
* Access to and membership of the NHS Discount Scheme and Discounts
* Refer a friend scheme - £100 for both you and your friend*
* Free workwear
* And much, much more...
*Terms and conditions apply
How to apply:
To discuss this role or other opportunities and services that are available to you through Heartland Care Recruitment, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you!
Disclaimer: this vacancy is based within the United Kingdom. Heartland Care Recruitment Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work within the UK. Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not been notified within seven days, unfortunately your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Heartland Care Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment agency