You will be working with our clients managing innovative Qualitative and Quantitative projects with chronic and rare disease patients, carers and HCPs. Patient research is varied - no two projects or participants are the same, but the scope of our projects include phone interviews, forums, online research, filmed video days, viral patient awareness campaigns, ethnographic research and much more. We are particularly interested in candidates with proven experience running and managing Quantitative projects.Role:
Management of multiple healthcare market research qualitative and quantitative projects, all at different stages of the project lifecycle, with a strong focus on customer service and solution driven project management.
We are interested in both qual and quant project managers so even if you only have experience in one or other we are interested in seeing your application!
We're looking for:
- You will work closely with the team to ensure recruitment, scheduling and updates are coordinated and executed on time
- Budget management responsibility and management of junior project managers
- Responsible for managing external vendors / 3rd parties for projects
- Responsible for registering, screening, scheduling and managing patients for certain studies
- Responsible for the set-up of Quantitative projects
- For candidates with proven Quantitative experience there is great opportunity in the future to potentially take the lead on our Quantitative projects (including managing the Quantitative programming team, supporting other project managers with quant, training juniors etc).
- A minimum of 1 -2 year's experience managing market research fieldwork projects (ideally with at least 1 year's experience managing and running Quantitative projects).
- Proven Healthcare fieldwork experience in qualitative and quantitative project management
- Ability to multi task across a number of healthcare market research projects, all at different stages of the project lifecycle
- Understands industry standards and best practice (with some experience dealing with Adverse Events and Data Protection)
- Organised, detailed and meticulous
- Analytical and strong IT skills expected (Excel, Word)
- Proactive and solution driven. Likes to think differently and embraces a challenge
- Calm under pressure, tenacious and willing to get stuck in
A young and fast growing start up in Healthcare Market Research. A relaxed non-corporate work environment that also raises money for patient organisations and health charities as part of every study. Mixing cutting edge technology and acquisition of respondents with smart, consultative fieldwork, this is the perfect next step for someone who wants to gain further responsibility and development working in an innovative, challenging and fast paced team. There is great opportunity for career growth for the right candidate.Working pattern:
Working 9am - 6pm (with 1 hour lunch break) from our offices in East London, London (currently all staff are working from home due to Covid-19 so you would initially work from home until the offices reopen). We may consider some days working from home for the right candidate.Benefits:
- 31 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- £28-45,000 salary, dependent on experience
- Casual dress
- Company events
All staff are currently working remotely/from home and this will continue until it is deemed safe to return to the office (at which point more stringent safety and hygiene processes will be implemented to ensure that all staff remain protected).
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine