A primary school in Newham is looking for a candidate who is happy to work across all subjects and year groups to support teaching across KS1 and KS2.
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to become a teacher in the near future or for someone who has a strong interest in supporting teaching.
· Competitive pay rates
· Walking distance from the station
· The opportunity to exchange ideas with teachers, leading to new ways of learning and teaching
· Access to training in school
· Work for 5 days a week 8am -4pm
· Commit on an ongoing basis
· Follow planning with year group/subject leaders and monitor the class
· Hold a degree qualification or be an unqualified teacher
· Have experience of working with children in a Primary school setting
· Have good behaviour management
· Hold a valid DBS or apply for one
If you are interested, please apply to this role for immediate consideration. We will discuss the role with you and you must be willing to go through all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work