Pay: £150 per day + CPD and Pension
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contract Term: Day to Day, Short Term & Long Term
Start Date: January & September 2022
Contract Type: Teacher
Phase/Establishment Type: Primary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Primary Teachers to join a great trust who are continuing to grow. This prestigious trust offers a range of benefits, including competitive salaries of £150 per day, pension schemes, and CPD.
The Primary Teacher roles are offered on a Day to Day, Short Term & Long-Term basis.
We are looking for passionate Primary Teachers to join our talent pool with a view of working at the schools across the trust.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
* Have strong behaviour management skills
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Have high expectations of all pupils
* Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
If you are an experienced teacher with a proven track record of success and raising pupil outcomes and are interested in the position of Primary Teacher, please click to apply, or call our Birmingham office on (phone number removed)