My client is looking for an exceptional Sales & Operations Manager for a large serviced office in London Colney, Herts.
Monday - Thursday - 8:00am - 4pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Ensure you carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximize sales potential.
* Potential customer - own and drive the customer journey from end to end, ensuring we are consistently exceeding customers' expectations and maximising conversion
* Onboarding - manage customer key touchpoints throughout their term (e.g., show round, move in, post move in feedback)
* Retention - own the end to end renewal process
* Processing of supplier invoices
* Monthly invoicing
* Reviewing and managing site P&L against budget
* Achieve budgeted profit for your Centre
* Ensure Centre debt is regularly reviewed, all overdue invoices are resolved in line with budget, with regular liaison with Credit Control team.
Customer Experience (25%)
* Take full responsibility for customer service within centre
* Responsibility for the prompt resolution of all customer queries/enquiries
* Understand the output of the NPS, ensuring agreed Action Plan is delivered
* Manage customer move in and out efficiently, cost effectively and smoothly
* To ensure meetings room standards such as set-up, equipment checking and clearing are maintained
* Work closely with Operations team to ensure site standards are maintained and maintenance and refurbishments are completed on time.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operation of business centre
* Daily walk round to confirm that standards of appearance are being maintained.
* Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
* Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.
* Take responsibility for own learning and development.
* Actively participate in, and drive, activities that improve the quality of the service.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local market including current customer base, direct competition and local commercial rates
* Where role requires line management of direct report
* Any other duties reasonably required by your line manager
Sales skill and experience
Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365
Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Line management experience
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Problem solver by nature
Good knowledge of use of IT
Professional appearance and personality
Full clean driving license
If you feel you are right for the role then please get in touch