Join our team as Tutor to coach, guide and support our learners and their employers in the effective achievement of their accreditations within AEB 19+.
Our Tutors are responsible for delivering and teaching English, Maths and IT Skills, Business Administration and ESOL, and deliver our programmes in a number of locations across Liverpool and Manchester. They enjoy helping learners take actions towards further training or employment, and facilitate their personal, social, and educational development.
Our successful candidate will have PTTLS or equivalent, and minimum Level 2 Functional and IT Skills.
• Coach, guide and support learners and their employers in the effective achievement of the accredited ESOL, Functional Skills Individual Learning Programme, Business Admin/ Start-Up and progression planning in a classroom or work based environment.
• Interpret initial assessments and diagnostics to assess learners capability, suitability and their engagement to ensure timely achievements are met, including retention and achievement targets.
• Negotiate, design and implement an Individual Learning Plan with each learner. Regularly assess, monitor, review, evaluate and adjust the Individual Learning Plan as necessary.
• Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to prepare and support employer-led Schemes of Work and Schemes of Assessment.
• Support transition activities for learners moving to Apprenticeships or on to Further Education
• Support Business Development and Sales objectives by securing new Traineeship, Apprenticeship and commercial opportunities.
• To work as a team to design and produce workshop and e-learning materials to meet the needs of the awards and certificates delivered by the company
Skills and Experience
* Working towards or holds PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
* Minimum L2 Functional Skills English and Maths
* Proven experience of engaging hard to reach learners.
* Experience of initial and diagnostic assessment tools.
* Experience of delivery in the classroom and the workplace to young learners and adults.
* A track record of delivering outstanding teaching and learning
* A track record of developing resources and training programmes
* The ability to use technology to deliver training and development
* Ability to work flexibly to fulfil the demands of the role.
* An Assessor Award (A1/ D33 & D32/ TAQA)