This is a field based role - you must be based in or around Essex/East London.
You will be responsible for working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the Leadership and Management standards to successful completion of the programme through my client's ways of working and behaviours.
* The Management Development Coach will coach all learners through their learning adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programmes ensuring consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
* The Management Development Coach deliver remote, face to face and classroom-based knowledge sessions
* Deliver engaging sessions whether face to face or remote via on-line teaching & learning technologies including social learning systems and media
* The Management Development Coach will ensure each learner is ready for end point assessment and experienced in EPA assessment practices
* Work collaboratively with learner, employer, and any sub-contracted delivery teams
* Accountable for timely submission and marking of learner assignments and projects
* The Management Development Coach will operate within the 12-week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the company
* Extensive, relevant vocational experience (held a first or second line management position
* Recognised qualification (CMI, ILM or equivalent) in management at Level 5 or above
* A1 Assessor qualified or equivalent
* GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
* Experience of working autonomously
* Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
* Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills
* Experience of working within a training organisation
* A high level of confidence with technology including Microsoft Office, CRM and video conferencing platforms
* Strong project management skills
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds