My client is looking for a confident customer service expert or sales person, who thrives in a client facing environment to join them as an Internal Account Manager. You would be responsible for the development of client accounts and in turn you would reap the rewards from your efforts.
Overall Objectives/Purpose of the job:
• The Internal Account Manager will be totally responsible for all customers which are defined within their regional portfolio.
• Achieving the target for your customer base by selling all Services and Solutions the company provides.
• Managing accounts in the SME market sector (annualised sales value typically less than 20k)
• Achieving your Sales and GP growth and new business targets
• Ensuring compliance is adhered to on all Company initiatives.
* Customer service focussed and results driven
* Previous account management/sales experience selling in the B2B/B2C space would be advantageous - however not essential.
* Previous experience in the office supplies/workplace solutions arena would be advantageous
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status