An exciting opportunity has arisen for full time permanent positions with one of the biggest names in luxury boat building in Oundle.
We are currently looking for a Stage 1 Engineer/Deck Fitters, Mechanical and Electrical Fitters for an immediate start.
Typical Deck Fitting Duties Include
• Working to fit components to the exterior of motor yachts
• Cutting and trimming of GRP, drilling and tapping to secure components, drilling into a variety of materials - such as plywood, GRP and stainless steel
• Selecting, mixing and applying various types of bonding agents and sealants, including cosmetic mastics/silicones and underwater sealants
• Installing exterior hinges and marine components plus the occasional use of Gel Coat and applying finishing fairing compounds. Experience with engraving tools would be an advantage
Typical Electrical Fitting Includes
* Electrical Installations on new build yachts
Typical Mechanical Fitting duties includes:
* Fitting Shafts
* Fitting Propellers and rudders
* Fluid power / hydraulic circuits
* Construction of hard and flexible pipe
* Install and align of marine engines and gearboxes
* Read and use a wide variety of scaled technical engineering information
* Work to boat build specification documents
* Construction of dashboard and installation of specified components
* Build and installation of the engine into its bay
* Installation of propulsion and stabilisation systems
* Fit, connect, check and testing of all marine equipment to ensure vessel functionality
No marine experience neccessary!
Salary is up to 25k per year for 40 hours and up to 35k for 50 hours.
Overtime is paid at time and half or double time depending on the shift. 40 hours across Monday - Thursday until January 2022.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then pleae apply