Our client is a leading software development company, with offices globally, who are now looking to grow their London office to cater to their continuously growing UK client base.
They are a global market leading company who help VC-backed mature start-ups and fast-growing tech companies build successful, scalable products that users love.
They are now looking for a UK Technical Lead to join their a world class sales and business development team. This role is perfect for those looking to step away from hands on development and team management and move towards advising start-ups and larger organisations how to architect their platforms and enabling highly performing distributed development teams.
You will be promoting exceptional technical design and thought leadership with best-practice knowledge to our clients and to the technology community at large. This role will give you an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names and fastest growing companies in the tech industry.
* Developing a deep understanding of clients' needs, their products and the buyer's journey.
* Selecting the perfect team for our clients to identify optimal fit for technology and cross-functional team matching.
* Reviewing RFPs and identifying/verifying appropriate technology choices.
* Supporting and running workshops with clients: Technical and/or Scaling assessments.
* Discussing with clients strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations.
* Supporting team integration (identifying how development is conducted from feedback sessions with the client and team members and advising on best practices).
* Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
* Working alongside a very experienced CTO and supporting him with day to day activities.
* Able to understand customers technical requirements and marry these against potential resulting business outcomes.
* 3+ years of experience leading and growing teams of senior technology professionals.
* 5+ years of building/implementing/consulting experience of distributed applications.
* Comfortable communicating effectively across internal and external organisations, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Strong hands-on experience in managing the full development lifecycle in a company including client management, project delivery and execution.
* Confident to take part in new business and pitching by working with our business development team to advise on technical design and approach for new business opportunities.
* Deep understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tooling.
* Grasp of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support service delivery with ability to advise on the best practices.
Please apply now to discuss the role in more detail