Senior NPI Engineer:
* NPI / Production / Manufacturing / Process Engineer / Product Design with electro-mechanical product manufacture experience
* End to end NPI process experience
* Knowledge of medium to high volume electro-mechanical production assembly and test, including SMT
* Experience of Far Eastern manufacturing advantageous
* Knowledge of low cost manufacturing
* Ability to assess product designs for DFMA and advise on design changes to reduce assembly costs or increase yield
* Ability to travel
Unique opportunity for an autonomous Senior NPI Engineer to introduce new electro-mechanical product developments to the supply chain for a thriving business in the field of wireless communications. You should have medium to high volume product assembly/test experience along with the ability to assess products for DFMA. As Senior NPI Engineer you will own the electro-mechanical, and support aspects of introducing new product developments, define the rules for design, manufacture and assembly and ensure that the supply chain and sub contract manufacturers are prepared to produce in high volume and at the correct level of quality. Don't miss out on this interesting opportunity. Apply now!
Role: Senior NPI Engineer
Salary: £45-50K plus flexible working hours, an early finish on Fridays, bonus (this has paid out roughly 8% over the last few years), private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance, free parking and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Mechanical Engineer * Manufacturing Engineer * Production Support Engineer * NPI Engineer * Production Engineer * SMT Engineer * Electronics Engineer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first