Huntercombe Hospital Stafford is located in Wheaton Aston close to Telford, Wolverhampton and Stafford. It is a CAMHS unit for children and young people with illnesses such as eating disorders, and other complex mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and emerging personality disorder.
We are recruiting a Housekeeping Assistant to join the team on a permanent and full time basis. You will be working 37.5 hours per week on a rota to cover any 5 days out of 7 and you will work from 8am to 4pm. We are paying £8.91 per hour.
* Cleaning of Unit, including patient areas and communal areas as designated
* General cleaning of premises including floors, sinks, toilets, wash hand basins, baths, work showers, surfaces, cupboards etc. using designated equipment and re-stocking materials as required
* Carry out periodic cleaning, such as corridor walls, windows and carpets using the appropriate machines/tools
* Emptying of rubbish bins, ensuring replacement bags are the correct colour, in line with company waste policy
* Work all shifts as indicated by the staff rota
* Correct usage, storage and care of cleaning equipment, adhering to COSHH procedures
* To ensure a smart appearance wearing the company uniform provided
* Be aware of and provide high levels of Customer Care at all time
Communication and Relationship Skills:
* Ensure effective relationships are maintained at all times.
* Flexible shifts/working hours are available to suit candidates requirements
Please take a look at our progressive and rewarding benefits package
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.
For a more detailed job spec please take a look at our Website where you can also read some inspiring stories and find out why working at Huntercombe really sets us apart from the rest
About The Company
Huntercombe Group are one the leading specialist healthcare providers, with hospital and centres throughout England and Scotland, delivering wide ranging services in adult mental health and learning disabilities, specialist brain injury, child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) including eating disorders and social care for children with special needs.
Our aspiration is to nurture the world, one person at a time and that's why everything we do is designed to provide the best care and recovery for our patients and residents
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference
We're proud to have recruited some of the most experienced doctors, nurses and therapists in their fields and alongside our supportive stable Management structure we hope that it's you that can help make a difference to our excellent teams and workforce