Working directly for a client at a iconic building in the Kings Cross area, this is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Maintenance Supervisor overseeing a small team of 2.
* Assist in managing the mechanical and electrical services within the building, ensuring high standards of delivery, sharing best practice and optimising resourcing capacity.
* Setting clear targets and objectives for the team.
* Proactively managing workflow, priorities, and performance.
* Manage, coach, and develop the teams' skill levels.
* Establish and maintain effective partnerships within the Foundation and develop strong working partnerships both internally and externally.
* Implement and monitor strategy, policy, service and financial plans and the budget, to provide best value for the Foundation.
* Ensure effective deployment of resources.
* Help to manage the mechanical and electrical budgets.
* Act as a best practice champion, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve the innovative use of resources in realising efficiencies.
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
* Principles of good customer service.
* Values and promotes equality and diversity.
* Understand the principles of data protection.
* Demonstrates a range of management skills - able to deploy resources and staff, manage change and respond flexibly.
* A demonstrative track record of leading, motivating and managing teams to achieve significant, sustainable service improvements and outstanding results, through internal and external partnership.
* Facilitates organisational, individual, and personal learning and development.
* Organised, conscientious, energetic, driven, confident and assertive.
* Significant experience in managing property related safety compliance
* Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of all mechanical and electrical property related safety statutory responsibilities, Government Policy, Regulatory Requirements, approved Codes of Practice, and guidance.
* Significant experience in mechanical and electrical property safety.
* Sound working knowledge of the Building Regulations.
Ideally you will have qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical