As a Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for providing post sale implementation, break/fix on-site support for IT, data, hosting and telecoms networks. This will include implementing new on-site and remote installation works and carrying out on-site break fix works when required.
You will also be required to carry out regular, routine onsite scheduled visits to provide a proactive approach to their service delivery programme
Key responsibilities will include:
* Assist to plan, install and close out new implementations in line with budget and to the customers' satisfaction.
* Attend customer site for regular scheduled visits
* Provide end user, post implementation training where required
* Ticket ownership end-to-end throughout its life cycle
Knowledge and Experience:
* Working in an MSP environment
* Active Directory
* Windows Servers
* Office 365
If you would be interested in the Deployment Engineer role, or you know of someone who would then please get in touch