£45,000 per annum | 42 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | "Good" CQC
A leading residential nursing home in the Scarborough area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team working as Nursing Home Manager, on a full-time permanent basis.
The home provides specialist care packages for their elderly residents with dementia related frailties.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £45,000 plus opportunity for occupancy related bonus scheme
• A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts
• 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we're looking for in the Nursing Home Manager:
• Non-Nurse - Diploma Level 5/7, NVQ/SVQ Level 2/3/4/5
• Level 5 in Leadership & Management is preferred, but not essential if experience is exceptional
• Extensive knowledge of CQC regulations and care home management
• Ideally have prior experience working in an elderly & dementia care home
• Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Passionate, driven, and confident leader
• Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation