This is your chance to work for a rapidly expanding broadband company with healthy growth ambitions. Each day you'll get to work alongside talented and results driven colleagues who all have the company's success as their end goal.
We fully recognise that it's our employees that make Zzoomm the success story that it is and we do consider ourselves to be at the forefront of the broadband full fibre revolution in the UK.
If you are the right person for the role our team will be challenged with rewarding assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a multifaceted and dynamic high-growth business.
How you will help us to make Zzoomm awesome....
Your main role will be to take responsibility for the Fibre Installation, Customer Connections to and ongoing Maintenance of the Fibre Optic Network in a designated Region of Zzoomm.
You will lead a team of professionals involved in the installations and maintenance of the FTTP network in the Region ensuring that high operational standards are delivered and excellent customer experiences are achieved as a result.
Who will guide me....
You will report to the Regional Director on a daily basis and be a key member of his/her team.
You will find that Zzoomm adopts a very open operational style and so you will have access to every area of the organisation and will have the opportunity to participate in broad cross-functional discussions around how to get the best results for the Business.
A day in the life of the Fibre Manager...
* You will be leading a team of fibre installation and maintenance professionals and you will be pretty hands-on to ensure that they are working efficiently and achieving the required results.
* You will be responding to a series of operational requirements and will be expected to have planned resources to ensure that agreed service levels are achieved
* You will be the escalation point for any issues that arise throughout the installation and maintenance process and will need to ensure that there is an effective risk management approach in place to minimise any disruption to function
* You will be responsible for managing the Implementation of Operational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality arrangements for all aspects of the Installations and Maintenance department,
* You will be a key member of the Regional Management team and will contribute to the overall operational planning and reporting for the Region.
What we need you to have....
* Excellent people management and leadership skills.
* In-depth understanding of fibre installation, testing and maintenance practices and regulatory requirements
* Understanding of FTTP Network Operations
* Commercial awareness
* Knowledge of HSEQ, NSWRA etc. A valid CSCS card, qualifications for supervising/working In confined spaces and SEATs training would be an advantage
* Clean UK driving licence
You'll know how to...
* Motivate and direct individuals and teams to produce high performance and deliver results
* Organise resources to ensure efficient and effective fibre installation and maintenance
* Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements
* Manage staff performance issues to maintain high standards
* Work collaboratively with the Regional Management Team
Our teams will say you're...
* Responsible and accountable for the performance of your department
* Open and collaborative
* Clear and concise communicator
What do we offer...
* A full time PAYE contract offering a basic salary and bonus
* Annual Leave - 25 days paid holiday + 1 day off for your birthday + Bank holidays off
* Pension - you pay 4.5% and Zzoomm pays 4.5% into your pension
* Life assurance 4 x basic salary
* Health cash plan which allows you to claim money back for the cost of your essential health care plus other benefits including 24/7 access to an online doctor
* Exclusive offers and discounts from over 1000 popular retailers
* Free parking at work
Zzoomm was founded by Matthew Hare, Chief Executive, in December 2018, to bring full fibre to homes and businesses across the UK. Matthew is a veteran of the UK fibre infrastructure industry. He founded rural full fibre operator Gigaclear PLC in 2010 and was Chief Executive until the takeover by Infracapital in 2018. During 2018, he was recognised for his contribution to the development of full fibre networks with the award of European Fibre Executive of the Year, an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours and UK Internet Services Executive of the Year 2018