Job Role: Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Falkirk - central Scotland
Hours: 7:30am - 4pm
Salary: up to £37,000
My client who are a specialist AC/ Refrigeration rental equipment provider are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer based from the depot in Falkirk approx. 50% of the time and the rest attending to breakdowns on site across central Scotland.
As a business they design, install, service, repair and maintain all specialised equipment.
You will be employed as a field-based service engineer responsible for carrying out PPM and reactive
maintenance works that can include servicing, reactive breakdowns/repairs and minor installs of various Refrigeration systems/ equipment - including chillers all HVAC equipment.
* Completion of a recognised apprenticeship.
* City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 registered.
* Have experience working with hire equipment would be advantageous - however not essential- or from an FM environment would also be considered.
* Skilled in all aspects of Refrigeration installation, servicing and maintenance.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Full UK Drivers Licence.
* Happy to complete Disclosure Scotland background check.
* Salary paying up to £37,000
* Van + Fuel Card
* Overtime available.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend