Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking to join a growing team? If so please get in touch as we are currently recruiting for our client based in Glasgow that is expanding their AP function.
This role will report into the Accounts Payable Manager and duties will include:
- Processing purchase ledger invoice ( high volume approx up to 2000 per month)
- Monitoring of central mailbox and receipting of all invoices
- Investigation and resolution of Purchase Ledger queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Preparing payment runs through to the Bank
- Ad hoc finance admin
Our client is looking for candidates with high volume AP experience great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise that have the ability to work on your own initiative although also as part of a team.
In return, our client is offering progression within their growing organisation, offers a competitive salary, a core working week of 37.5 hours with a degree of flexible working please note this role will be a hybrid of home and office working on a rota basis.
If you feel you have the relevant skillset then please get in touch for more information.