Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with their long-standing client who is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software.
Our client is on the lookout for Technical Consultants to join their growing Professional Services team. Our client is happy to consider consultants from both IT and Business consultancy backgrounds.
Do you want to work for an established Microsoft gold partner with an award-winning product? This could be the role for you.
- Design and configuration of solutions on the client's platform.
- Understand, document, and communicate business requirements.
- Work within a variety of project environments and build/delivery styles.
- Build relationships and understanding with client staff and stakeholders.
- Travel within UK and Internationally.
Type of person:
Our client believes soft skills are of the upmost importance for this role and technical knowledge can be easily developed. Therefore, they are looking for a motivated individual with a clear focus on customer delivery. Industry knowledge of the finance/insurance sectors is welcomed.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a data or business focussed role such as business analyst, project manager, SQL/BI developer or similar.
- Experience in writing and interpreting specification documentation.
- Working within an agile methodology such as Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of the wider team and individually.
- Knowledge of database querying, ideally on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of multiple aspects of design build of Reporting, ETL, MI/BI.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) would be advantageous.
The role will be on a hybrid model basis with travel to the Glasgow or Edinburgh offices required 2 days a week although fully flexible post COVID19. Due to the nature of the role, client visits will be required when it is safe to do so.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company. To learn more about the role, please contact Zoe Calder on LinkedIn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 378 6672.