Reed Accountancy has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a market leading organisation based in the east end of Glasgow, on a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension. This role will be suited to a confident communicator, someone who is able to build rapport and relationships with ease and utilise this to improve collection performance.
Duties will include:
* All aspects of credit control
* Maintaining the aged debtors portfolio
* Reduce debt through pro-active collection activity by phone, letter and email
* Creation of all debt related reporting
* Dealing with all credit control related queries, investigating, and managing through to completion
* Making recommendations for bad debt write off
* Making appropriate legal action recommendations and see through to conclusion
The successful candidate will have experience in a fast paced credit control environment, and have an exceptional attention to detail. Furthermore, you will be a team player who can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues alike.
Interested? Apply now or call Ian Malavin on 0141 241 4702 for more information.