Are you looking for your next step as a Marketing Analyst?
* Would you like to work for an evolving company in Lincoln?
* Is working with Data right up your street?
If so we are looking a Marketing Analyst
* 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
* 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays per year) increasing to a maximum of 25 days
* Opportunity to earn an extra 2 days per year after the first 12 months dependant on attendance.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a data analysis position.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Experience handling, manipulating, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data.
* Highly numerate and commercially aware.
* Experience of working with large volume, data-driven, marketing campaigns.
* A passion for data and a desire to learn and implement advanced statistical modelling techniques.
* A team player with good communication skills and the ability to work well with other departments in the business.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
* Experience using data visualisations tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Produce reports and dashboards that provide key information to senior management on the performance of products, order channels, customers and campaigns. Use these reports along with data visualisations to identify key trends and communicate actionable insights.
* Deliver timely analysis on marketing campaigns and promotional activity. Present findings in a clear and effective manner.
* Generate insight on customer behaviours to enhance our knowledge of the customer and suggest how they could be better targeted to improve customer value.
* Track and review pricing to ensure we continue to be competitive and generate suitable margins.
* Execute data selections for targeted marketing communications through applying segmentation and business rules across the customer base.
* Monitor the stock position of our products throughout the business and recommend discounts and promotions to help manage stock levels.
* Work with predictive models and apply statistical techniques to deliver customer and commercial benefit and drive the business forward.
* Perform ad hoc quantitative analysis to support decision making.
To apply for this role or any other Marketing role please get in touch
"Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an
Employment Business for temporary opportunities