We're hiring for a MIG Welder to join a family-owned metal fabrication business located in Hyde, Tameside. The role involves working as part of a workshop-based team, directly reporting to the workshop manager
Working with a range of clientele including architects and manufacturers, they produce both structural and sectional steelwork including bespoke window frames and staircases, and provide a range of sheet metal services.
What's on offer?
* Up to £12.50 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am - 4:30pm / 3pm finish on Fridays
* Overtime available
* Ongoing contract
* Immediate start
What will you be doing as a MIG Welder?
* MIG welding with a range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
* Measuring, cutting, drilling, folding, and fabricating bespoke metal goods
* Checking equipment is suitable for use and calibrating equipment as necessary
* Working as part of an established team, ensuring deadlines are met and quality standards remain high
What do you need?
* A minimum of two years' experience welding with MIG
* Experience using hand tools e.g. grinders, drills
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Good hand eye co-ordination and an understanding of quality and form
If you're local to Hyde and would be interested in joining a family-run metal fabrication business on an ongoing contract, then apply today for consideration or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted