Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days) - Ely - Attractive package
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with immediate effect for our client who continue to grow based in the Ely area of Cambs.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician/Engineer
Days Only - Monday to Thursday
Would you like to give up working shifts and only work 4 days a week, with flexible start and finish times to suit you? If yes, then this could be your ideal role.
Our client based in Ely are currently seeking a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician with an electrical bias to join their busy team.
They are looking for someone who has advanced electrical knowledge and good mechanical skills, to carry out the following tasks:
* Installation, fault finding, and repairs to CNC & PLC production machinery.
* Fitting mechanical & electrical parts, replacement hydraulic hoses & airlines, plumbing and limited fabrication, welding & building works.
* Keeping up to date records using logs on computer to record maintenance history.
* Scheduling maintenance tasks.
* Periodic checks to Compressors, Coolant System, Cooling Tower, Plant room and other site services.
* Organising quotes for required parts/service.
* Liaising with service providers/contractors visiting site.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, be able to organise their time effectively, be a good team player and have excellent communication skills.
* C&G 18th Edition Regs
* C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing
* Counterbalance Forklift Licence
All work carried out must meet the companies Health, Safety & Environmental procedures and policies.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this exciting Multi Skilled Engineering role, please apply below