Early Years Practitioner
Do you have experience as a Early Years Practitioner? Do you have the ability to implement high standards of care for children? If so, this could be your next role.
About the Company
Treehouse Nursery Schools Ltd has been offering childcare services for 30 years. Both of our nurseries are rated Good by Ofsted with the after school club being Outstanding. Our nurseries are registered for 120 children and we have over 85% of qualified staff delivering the best care to children. Our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that each child is unique and offer a happy and safe environment for them to learn and develop. We are a NCFE/CACHE accredited training centre and we can offer various courses to develop staff CPD.
Treehouse Nursery School promotes a highly qualified and well-motivated team through visionary and aspirational leadership and management.
What we are looking for
We are seeking for exceptional and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners to bring their creativity and inspirational ideas in childcare. You must have the passion and desire to deliver the high standards of care and learning opportunities for children to develop into confident champions. You must contribute in implementing an outstanding room. This is a rewarding role which can lead to further career progressions within the company as we expand the business in 2021.
Main duties of the Early Years Practitioner:
* To ensure the safeguarding of children and deliver high levels of quality childcare
* To plan activities appropriate to the age and development of the children
* To assist with the teaching, care and welfare of children
* To assist with the induction and settling in of children attending
* Increased annul leave with your length of service
* Excellent career and training opportunities
* High street vouchers for going above and beyond
* Social outgoings
* Network opportunities
* £250 refer a friend bonus
* Full Access to Treehouse online training portal
* Overtime Pay
* Access to Treehouse staff Events, Christmas Awards ceremony
* Monthly Staff Incentives
* Casual dress
All employees must be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children, which is of the utmost importance for the role. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, Right to Work and satisfactory references.
Reference ID: EYPMAR20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,500.00-£22,000.00 per year