To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Application Support Analyst (Night Shift)
About the job: Sponsorship to Tier 4 Visa holders can be considered (Please note this is a night shift role and do not apply if you are unwilling to do night shift)
The Skills You'll Need:
Science, technology, engineering, or mathematics academic background, good communication skills, Mandarin Chinese fluent, English fluent.
Your New Salary: £28k with excellent benefits
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international financial service provider
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
* Proactively monitor the production services.
* Provide first line support to the company's customers.
* Assist in the creation of a knowledge base to mitigate the number of escalations to the second line team.
* Work with the Client Delivery team to ensure that they have satisfied all pre-production checks/tests before they are released into production.
* Work with the QA team on a rotational basis to assist with quality assurance cycles and to obtain pre-release knowledge of new releases.
* Work with the UAT team to test new clients to agreed standards during the on-boarding process.
* Work closely with internal project staff to ensure that all production requirements are flagged and dealt with during customer on-boarding, ensuring smooth transition into production and to enhance the customer's perception and experience of the service.
* Work with, and communicate to, all customers and internal technical staff during implementations.
* Deal with service incidents that arise and work to achieve a positive outcome in the shortest possible timeframe.
* Maintain the company's reputation for high-quality service support and delivery.
* Contribute to all aspects of general business improvement.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
* Good technical background. Most desirable is experience of databases/SQL (ability to create and run own queries), MQ (any variant), SWIFT, ISO15022, ISO20022, FIX, XML, messaging authentication/ certification techniques and secure FTP environments.
* Application support and operations in a client facing, financial environment.
* Experience of project delivery life-cycles, in accordance with industry best practice. An understanding of ITIL is beneficial.
* Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage.
* Business Level written and spoken English and Mandarin skills are essential.
* Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure and able to positively direct customers, colleagues and service partners when resolving service issues.
* Team player in multi-disciplined environment.
* Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach.
* Passionate about quality and 'getting it right'.
* Highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
* Willing to pursue a problem through to root cause identification.
* Attention to detail.
* Balanced individual able to critically appraise own strengths and weaknesses.
* An example setter by deed as well as words.
* Needs to be able to hold their corner and to be able to deal with a spirited work environment.
* Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift pattern, including day shift, should that be necessary (especially during training period).
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Night Shift Early: Sunday 15:30 to Friday 00:00, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work)
Night Shift Late: Sunday 23:30 to Fri 08:00 with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work)
Please view all our Chinese jobs at people first recruitment
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.