This is an extremely exciting role with one of the fastest growing businesses in its industry. Moreover the bigger picture is one of a very motivating and engaging journey; breaking new ground and setting new standards of excellence. The growth trajectory, scale and scope are such that onward career progression opportunities are significant.
HYBRID WORKING LOCATION
The right person for this role could live almost anywhere between the M4 corridor in the south to the M62 corridor in the north.
The core purpose of this role is to:
* Define, implement and improve the production system for new and existing sites.
* This will involve the elimination of waste, reducing lead time, controlling cost, and ensuring quality.
Delivery of great performance in the role will need a comprehensive skillset and demonstration of skills and experience to:
* Identify and develop industrial requirements to meet business strategic objectives.
* Capture data, analyse, and formulate conclusions to inform continuous improvement of processes at current sites.
* Support capital projects through requirements capture, high level industrial design, detailed design, trials, verification, and validation for Industrial Engineering work package.
* Facilitate the definition of site improvement plans with region/site leadership teams.
* Document current and future state industrial processes, work instructions, and site/plant/cell layouts.
* Facilitate the identification of industrial risk and issues and ensure appropriate control measures are deployed through P-FMEA and Control Plans.
* Develop, document, and validate Business Continuity Management Plans.
* Lead integration of key stakeholders such as IT, Business Efficiency, Property, Facilities and Development functions.
* Drive deployment of standard methods and tools across all sites.
* Lead the trial, development, and deployment of digital and Industry 4.0 technologies.
* Ensure compliance to Environment, Health and Safety legislation, regulation, and company policies for all industrial processes.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Ability to influence and lead change
* People skills / teamwork / communications
* Experience of process, plant and work cell design and improvement
* Experience applying Lean principles to industrial design
* Experience of work instruction preparation
* Knowledge of Lean tools and techniques
* Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing frameworks
* Microsoft Visio
* Ideally a formal Lean or Six Sigma certification / Chartered Quality Institute Practitioner or Member
* Ideally a level of experience in maintenance, repair, overhaul, or refurbishment operations
· Salary in range £50-60k
· Choice of Car or Car Allowance
· Contributory Pension
Please ensure you include with your application your CV, your current notice period and some bullet point examples relevant to the skills and experience required