We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our digital marketing agency in a varied and challenging role.
The Digital Marketing Executive will have a strong and robust understanding of a wide range of digital marketing practices, including client campaign management, content-writing, social media marketing, PPC management, SEO and some knowledge of website design and management.
The successful candidate will have a solid foundation of marketing skills and an eye for design. They will have strong understanding of the digital marketing world but be willing to learn and develop themselves further in the role. They will be capable of learning quickly, be tech-savvy and have solid writing skills.
The individual should be looking to work within a team and able to manage multiple individuals and client accounts in the future.
· Managing client accounts
· Managing junior marketing staff
· Writing client campaign proposals and campaign concepts
· Producing SEO content marketing, including case studies, news, industry blogs and articles related to a range of products and services
· Creating post content and managing client and in-house social media platforms
· Writing and managing a range of client marketing documents including brochures, presentations and datasheets
· Using content management systems (such as WordPress) to manage client and in-house websites where necessary
· Deigning, editing and formatting marketing documents and images using software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
· Producing reports for clients using Google Analytics and other data sources
· Composing, formatting, sending and reporting of email marketing campaigns
· Managing client product databases
· Designing and formatting graphics using software such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
· Having input and actioning on internal marketing strategy
· Assist with a range of general in-house marketing tasks
What we are looking for
· Proven experience in a Digital Marketing role
· Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar
· Excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
· Effective communication skills, written and verbal, required
· Good understanding of SEO
· Broad knowledge of digital marketing practices
· Confident, motivated and professional
· Excellent organisational skills
· Experience with client relationships
· Desire to learn and grow in the role and to manage others
· Good understanding of HTML & CSS
· A natural with the Microsoft Office Suite
· A natural with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator