An ambitious engineering company are seeking a Quality Manager on a 3 - 6 month contract to recommend and implement required improvements and changes to the QMS. The company design, manufacture and provide mechanical engineering solutions into the automotive aftermarket and fleet industries. On the back of a strong year the company are in a period of growth and now require a Quality Manager to shape and implement Quality policies, plans, systems, and training.
QUALITY MANAGER BENEFITS:
* Fixed Term contract 3 - 6 months.
* Daily rate in the region of £250 / day
DUTIES OF THE QUALITY MANAGER:
This is an opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to take ownership of the QMS by reviewing current Quality systems and shape and implement improvements and changes to internal procedures and documentation.
Your Main Duties Will Be To
* Demonstrate and lead a quality compliance culture, setting the required quality standards for product and processes as well as identifying and driving continuous improvement to quality systems / processes.
* Manage the company QMS processes and infrastructure to ensure continued compliance and fitness for purpose.
* Review quality concerns, analyse root cause and implement corrective actions.
* Create, improve, and review standard operating procedures.
* Develop, plan, and implement an annual audit plan, aligned to ISO9001
* Develop key supplier relationships in relation to quality performance.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE QUALITY MANAGER
* Candidates will need to demonstrate proven experience within Quality Management in a manufacturing / process environment and will hold a relevant qualification eg CQI/IRCA or equivalent.
* In-depth knowledge and experience of ISO9001
* Proven analytical skills and logical approach, including evidence of the use of quality tools
* Excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills, and a "hands on" approach.
The QUALITY MANAGER position is commutable from Gravesend, Dartford, Gillingham, Bromley, Croydon, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Sheppey, Grays, Romford, Rainham, Brentwood, Seven Oaks and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994